Thursday, April 11, 2013

For the Hero Arts Challenge


Monday was one of those days.  I had a list of things to do, as usual, but I was also worried about someone I love very much, so I turned up the cd of my Uncle Bud and cousins Kenny and Denny and programmed it to play over and over again as I set about making this simple card for the http://www.heroarts.com/ Challenge.

 When I started I knew I just wanted something with polka dots and flowers.

Supplies:

  "Blooming Meadow" from Hero Arts
"Petals From Scratch" set from Fiskars
moss green stamp pad from Clearsnap
corner-rounder punch from EKSuccess
grass green and white cardstock from The Paper Studio
 
 
The green cardbase was leftover from an earlier project.  When I had finished this, I was so pleased I was ready to make more in different colors!


**I'd love to hear from you! Please leave your comments and questions.**




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.