Monday, July 15, 2013

One Layer Cards

I created this card for the http://www.heroarts.com/ One-Layer Card Challenge, but also for Mother's cousin Nancy.  It's always so nice when I can do two things at once!



I stamped the Painted Flower, masked it, and stamped the large block of sheet music.  I tore a piece of scrap paper, giving a ragged edge to mask the sheet music while I sponged alongside it with the Chestnut Roan ink.  Repeat the sheet music three times (or as many as needed to cover the card), stamping in different directions.

A Rose for Nancy Ann
  • Cardstock:  Mixed Media stack (GCD Studio)
  • Stamps:  Painted Flower (Hero Arts); sheet music block (Inkadinkado)
  • Ink pads:  Chestnut Roan (Colorbox); red and green (Tsukineko)
One-layer cards aren't always as simple as they look,...but they are fun!

**I'd love to hear from you! Please leave your comments and questions.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.