Monday, September 30, 2013

Antique Flower

I think...hope!...twenty-six items put my to-do list at an all-time high!  Some of these things are for my Etsy shop, some are gifts I'm working on, and others are personal items, like fall house cleaning.  I love cleaning drawers and shelves and closets, putting everything back in its proper place.   With everything fresh, I'm ready to get back to work.

One item checked off my list is this card for the  Hero Arts Stamp Your Story Inspiration Challenge, inspired by Tami Hartley's "Happy Autumn Window" card, from the September 12th Hero Arts blog.

 
I layered some favorite scraps from my leftovers drawer after tearing and edging them with gold foil.  I love this flower stamp, one of my "incentives" from Hero Arts
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.