Monday, November 11, 2013

Calligraphy Greeting Cards

A few days ago, I decided to combine several loves of mine...writing, calligraphy, painting and cardmaking.


The first is inspired by my aunt Nancy.  She always says, "Love you more," as we say our goodbyes on the telephone.  If I beat her to it, she counters with "Love you MOST!"
Hydrangea stamp from Hero Arts
Love You More



So far, this is one of my favorites. 
flower stamp from Hero Arts

One Seed



Here's a birthday card created for my friend and godmother, Karon.
Girl jumping rope stamp from flonzcraft.com

Sweet Childish Days


A Green Tree
Today
(using another favorite stamp from flonzcraft.com)

The Welcome





 I'll be gradually adding more to the collection and listing them for sale on my shop at:

Thanks for visiting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.