Thursday, September 11, 2014

Inspired

 I came home from our Sunday drive inspired to make more sunflower cards.

Here I have brown paper from Co'ordinations and deep yellow from Die Cuts With a View, which is slightly lighter on one side.  I used that to my advantage making these flowers.

With my Fiskars flower punch, I punched two flowers.  Use any 1-inch circle punch for a brown flower center.



Voila!



Next, I put these sunflowers to use.

For the first card, I used Co'ordinations paper for blue sky and green grass, tearing the grass piece and sanding a few "clouds" into my sky.  



I love this second card, though it's very simple.  I used kraft paper for the card base.  The leaves I'd happened the cut from scrap when I was trying out my brand new Cuttlebug and dies.

I'm delighted with that purchase already!

Which card do YOU like best?

Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.