Friday, January 22, 2016

Snow Days

We got a beautiful snow here in Kansas yesterday.  It floated down in huge flakes for a while, but swept away easily from the sidewalks and driveway.  I had a bit of time to spare, so I created this card, using my new Winter Fenceline stamp from Serendipity Stamps.


I stamped Winter Fenceline in my favorite Rich Cocoa from Imagine Crafts/Tsukindeko and sponged the background with VersaMagic Turquoise Gem to match the stripes.


I'm entering this in the current Serendipity Stamps Challenge.
Thanks for visiting!  
I love your comments!

3 comments:

  1. The snow sounds beautiful! Oh your card is so pretty with the striped background! Beautiful way to use that winter fen line stamp on the tag! Hope you enjoy your weekend and snow,Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the soft distress coloring on the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! Love those trees and the colors are perfect!, so glad you joined us at SSCB!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.