Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pop-Ups






I've had this huge tugboat sticker in a set of Meri Meri Accents and wondered what on earth I'd ever do with it.  It turned out to be just the thing for a quick birthday card for my nephew, Johnathan.  Of course, being me, I couldn't stop at simple.  I had to go and make a pop-up for the inside.  Everything used scraps I already had on hand.



My mother liked this so much, she asked if I could make something similar for her to send her granddaughter, Anne.


 
 
Luckily, I had another big sticker from the same set.  I found the cloud background in my drawer of scraps.    For the pop-up, I cut three layers of stars with my Cricut machine.  Congratulations, Anne!
 
 
 
**I'd love to hear from you! Please leave your comments and questions.**
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.