Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shower Invitations

My brother's step-daughter is going to have a baby.  John called a couple of days ago and asked if I'd make her shower invitations.  Tori had picked out a design she kinda liked, but he thought I could do better.  (I don't know!)

On a rainy Sunday I toyed with a couple of designs I'd thought about the night before.  First of all, I knew Tori had been interested in a bright pink and black invitation, so I tried that color scheme, and this was the result. 

I might try a boy's version in ivory and pale blue.

Design number two I adapted from a new baby card I'd made a few times several years ago. These little baby faces are so much fun to make!  I think maybe I need to add a bow to baby's blanket.
 
John told me Tori liked the first design.  What do you think?
 
*Leave your comments and suggestions.  I'd love to hear from you!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.