Friday, November 15, 2013

A Christmas Collection

It's that time of year again.  Time to think about Christmas.  Time to turn on the twinkle lights on the tree as dusk creeps in.  It's time--well, past time, really--to start drawing on this year's Christmas card, for the days go by faster and faster each year. 

This time of year also calls for lots of special little notecards for thank-you  notes and such.  Here's a collection of some of my past favorites.


These snowman cards are offered on my shop at thirdsisterhandmade.etsy.com

 
Here's a snowman from Inkadinkado on a glittery white card.

 
 



 
Here's my favorite from last year...

 

 
A whole gift set!

 
 
This was the first card made with my new Cricut machine, a 2011 Christmas gift from my brother, Mark.



 

 
 
This was an accident that turned into a favorite, using the winter trees stamp from Hero Arts



 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Make it a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.