Sunday, January 5, 2014

Three From One

Anyone who knows me knows I love fall and winter best of all the seasons.  So of course I love making cards with snowy scenes.  The other day, flipping through my Elizabeth Brownd pad from K&Company, I saw this sheet of snowflakes on a tan-gold background, with these birds all across the bottom.  What a beautiful scene--too pretty to let go to waste.  Immediately I pictured two cards created from the lower half.




I ended up making three cards from this one sheet of paper, using minimal extras, such as ready cut and scored cards (kraft and chestnut brown) , red or dark brown cardstock for trim, my Martha Stewart snowflake punch, red and brown dye ink and a few stamps. 


 This last one was my personal favorite.  I gave him a pop of color with chalk pencils--red, orange and of course white!

'Til next time, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.