Friday, August 8, 2014

Sunflowers

It's about time for the sunflowers fields in Kansas to be in full bloom again.  My cousin Becky likes to see them when she comes up visiting from Texas.  We visited the Grinter Farm near Tonganoxie in September of 2010.


 I was thinking of Becky when I created a couple of sunflower cards.



For both cards, I used Apron Dots paper from My Mind's Eye for the background.  I have a pack of Paper Studio yellow flowers that I used to make sunflowers.  Instead of attaching them with brads, as I ordinarily do, I punched a 1-inch circle from a mottled brown patterned paper and attached it with glue dots.  Made my own pattern for the flower pot and sponged it with Burnt Sienna.

Use these flowers in a different way all your own?  Share them here!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.