Sunday, September 14, 2014

Autumn is Coming!

Autumn is almost here!  Hooray!  I can feel it in the air.  And that means I feel like putting in my Christmas music--maybe just one CD to begin with.  

I created this autumn card for my big brother, Leo.  Of course this stamp of the man on the bicycle from flonzcraft.com made me think of him immediately, so I had to have it.  

I set if off with this favorite tree from Penny Black and a couple of leaves from Inkadinkado.  For the multicolored leaves on the tree and ground, I used a pencil eraser to make dots of green,ochre, orange and red.

I'm entering this in the Vintage Stamping Challenge  http://www.flonzcraft.com/vsc/



Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Sarah with one of my favourite Penny Black tree stamps I am sure your brother loved it.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.