Monday, October 27, 2014

Silent Night

Here's another card I created with my mother in mind.  I fell in love with this stamp from heroarts.com the minute I saw it.  Thought I pair it with a little calligraphy.  



Patterned Cardstock:  Momenta pad 20469 R4
Stamps:  Winter Town (Hero Arts)
                Snowflake (Stampabilties)
                Small snowflake (Hobby Lobby)
Black Dye Ink (Tsukineko)
Watermark ink (VersaMark)
Embossing Powder:  silver and gold (American Crafts)
Fine nib calligraphy pen with black ink (Schaeffer)
Deckle scissors (Fiskars)
Gold leafing pen (Krylon)
2 small gold gemstones (The Paper Studio)  

Did the same basic design again, all in blue.  Didn't like it quite as much as I thought I might.  What do you think?


Thanks for visiting!
Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.