Monday, August 10, 2015

Early Christmas

It's hot and muggy here in Lawrence, Kansas, hardly the right time to be thinking about my Christmas card design. I'll get to that when we have our first cool snap!  It is, however, the right time to start stocking up my mother's Christmas stash.  

I made this one to enter the 


I'm using the SS Winter Homestead stamp, which looks like it came straight out of The Homecoming! Trees in the foreground are Vintage Pine Tree from Stampabilities; the sentiment is from an old set from Hobby Lobby.  I sponged all around the edges to give it a vintage feel.   

I'd love to be in this scene right now!!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture perfect scene Sarah! Your inking and attention to detail make this so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVely card!! Such a sweet scene and the colors give it a perfect vintage feel!! So glad you joined us at SSCB!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.