What do you do when inspiration hits at four in the morning?
That's what happened to me. I woke up with this idea in my head, got up and, as quietly as I could (so I wouldn't wake anyone else) made this card.
I usually try to keep some white card bases on hand, so this one was ready to whip out.
I simply used the brick embossing folder along the center of the card and sponged that with Picante chalk ink.
From another scrap of white cardstock I cut this rectangle for the two flowers and die cut this tag.
- Cardstock, foam adhesive squares and A2-Bricks embossing folder (Hobby Lobby)
- My Notebook set (Hero Arts); ST-15-21 Peonies (Avery Elle)
- Picante chalk ink (Clearsnap)
- Cantaloupe, Bahama Blue, Bamboo, black dye ink and sponge daubers (Tsukineko)
- Stitched Labels die set (Pretty Pink Posh
- Sizzix Big Shot
It was so much fun to make, I ended up doing several more that day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Follow me with Friend Connect!