I almost think I love late autumn best of all, when the sky hangs low with wintery-looking clouds and those last bright leaves still cling to the tree branches. I’m forever trying to capture this look on paper.
For this card, I knew I wanted to do some double-layer stamping.
I dotted in colorful leaves with yellow and orange dye ink...
...and then added Imagine Crafts/Tsukinedo Amplify! to make the bigger tree pop from the page without adding a lot of extra bulk.
Tsukineko: Kaleidacolor Tahiti ink; Radiant Neon Warm ink; Memento Rich Cocoa ink; Radiant Neon Amplify! Electric Orange and Electric Yellow; Sponge daubers; Bullet tip Fantastix
· Sheer Shimmer Spritz; Tear It! Tape
· Inkadinkado: Fall Trees stamp set
Penny Black: Fantasy Tree stamp
· Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Banner Duo die set
· Momenta: Gemtone Basics 8 x 8 cardstock pad
· Miscellaneous: kraft and white cardstock, heat gun, calligraphy pen, temporary adhesive
Thanks for visiting!!