Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Cool Snap

 Autumn is here, dabbing hillsides, fields and trees with her paintbrush.  
Last week we took a drive north of town on Buck Creek Road, looking for bittersweet to stuff in the windowbox.  This scene below caught my eye.


This perfect weather puts me in the mood to add the stash of Christmas cards for my mother.  This one below I created by masking and sponging with Denim Kaleidacolor from Imagine Crafts for the background.  A few spritzes of sheer Shimmer Spray give it just the right amount of holiday sparkle.  I stamped my Kaleidacolor pad on an empty acrylic block and used this ink with a Fantastix to add a bit of "snow shadow." 









I used...

Denim Kaleidacolor inkpad
Cantaloupe Memonto Dew Drop ink pad
Mini Ink Blending Foam and handles
Fantastix, bullet tip
Sheer Shimmer Spray
(all from Imaginecrafts/Tsukineko)


white cardstock
Watercolor Splash patterned paper pad (Momenta)
Trees stamp set (Inkadinkado)
Holiday Sentiments stamp set (My Sentiments Exactly)
Card Creator 5 x 7 Matting Basics B dies (Spellbinders)
2-Way Glue (EKSuccess)
acrylic block

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.