Thursday, January 31, 2019

Inspired by Altenew


I feel like this is Friday, since I've been finishing things today.
First of all, I squeezed in a little time to do a little "homework" for the short course I've been taking:  
Altenew Academy-All About Layering 3, while also making an entry for the 


For my card I immediately imagined using Altenew's Stunning Cosmos stamp set.  I don't have the matching dies, so after stamping the layers I carefully cut out the flowers.


I did the lettering with a white Gelly Roll pen.
I thought about pulling out my white calligraphy ink, but since I had a piece to letter for a customer in black, I didn't want to have to scrub that nib first.

The other thing I finished today was this calligraphy for my client.  Here's a photo before I added the personal message on the bottom for her.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.