Monday, July 31, 2023

Colors of Inspiration




With a new packet of luscious stamps at hand, I've been eager to enter the 
Altenew July Inspiration Challenge.  I grabbed these colors and went to work with my new stamps. 

First, I used the Sketched Flowers set over a splattered background I'd created on a watercolor card.  I drew a few sketchy ovals with a black marker to tie the images together.  




 For my next card I used the White Swan Echinacea stamp set.  I stamped these in black ink on a scrap of ivory card, die cut that square and sponged the flowers with chalk pastels.  I glued this to the card base over another scrap of lime green cardstock.  Calligraphy is my own, done with Wisteria Ziller ink.


Summer seems to last forever, doesn't it?  But we got a lovely wash of rain last night.
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.