Friday, March 22, 2013

Hydrangea Birthday

 
 
  Snow is in the forecast, so I feel like I ought to be digging out the snowflake stamps and creating all the scenes I didn't have the heart for over the too-warm, too-green winter. Nevertheless, we have our first flower blooming,...and it's a dandelion.  I prefer the hygrandeas on this gorgeaous stamp from Hero Arts.  Giving the soft colors to these blooms takes me back to the days of peacefully laboring over my coloring books.
 
Supplies:
 
  pink and ivory cardstock
pink gingham from "Dollhouse" stack (K&Company)
hydrangea stamp (Hero Arts)
"Happy Birthday" stamp (Anna Griffin)
Chestnut Roan chalk ink (Colorbox)
 


**I'd love to hear from you!  Please leave your comments and questions.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.