Saturday, March 23, 2013

Paw Prints

It's unusual for me to do a pet-themed card, let alone two in one day!  However, my friend Katie had a birthday coming up, my mother and I both needed cards to send, and Katie loves her dogs.  I also had several other projects looming this particular weekend, so there wasn't time to ponder and doodle.  When I got an idea, I needed to run with it.  As luck would have it, I'd found this neat pad of paper last fall.   At the time, I thought I'd never use those sheets covered with paw prints and fire hydrants, but now I found them to be just what I needed for Katie.



 
Supplies:
 
"Dog " pad (Little Yellow Bicycle)
white and medium brown cardstock
"happy" stamp (unknown source)
brown dye ink (Tsukineko)
3-D dog stickers (the Paper Studio)
corner-rounder punch (EKSuccess)
 
 
Come back to see my second card for Katie.  The idea came to me in a flash as I finished this card!


**I'd love to hear from you! Please leave your comments and questions.**

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your comments.